Dawn Smith Jordan Ministries, Inc.
PO Box 2846
Irmo, SC 29063
Jordan Ministries, Inc.
803-772-7747 - Booking
In addition to our store, you can purchase Dawn's music from popular digital download services like iTunes.
You Can Help Support Dawn's Ministry
Send your tax-deductible contribution today!
Make a Donation
Statement of Faith
- • I believe that there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4) eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19). I believe Jesus is God, in equal standing with the Father and the Holy Spirit (Colossians 1:15-20, 2:9).
- • I believe the Bible is God’s written revelation to man and is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- • I believe in the deity of Jesus Christ -- who existed as God before anything was created (John 1:1), His virgin birth (Matthew 1:23), sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption (1 Peter 2:24), bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven (1 Corinthians 15:3-8), present ministry of intercession for us (Hebrews 7:24-25) and His return to earth in power and glory (Matthew 24:30). He is the world’s only Savior and is the Lord of all (John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Isaiah 45:21-23).
- • I believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3-4), that He performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers (1 Corinthians 3:16), enabling them to live a godly life (Romans 8:14).
- • I believe man was created in the image of God, but because of sin was alienated from God. Alienation can be removed only by accepting God’s gift of salvation by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-10) which was made possible by Christ’s death and resurrection. This faith will be evidenced by the works that we do (James 2:17, 26).
How We Are Funded
Jordan Ministries is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and full-time ministry. The ministry is funded through love offerings and honorariums, received from the churches in which Dawn ministers, book and CD sales, and contributions from those who wish to support Jordan Ministries. All gifts and contributions are tax deductible and are used to continue to keep Jordan Ministries operating.
© 2009, Jordan Ministries, Inc. - all rights reserved